Feels right. Right away. Pocket Worn refers to the additional hand finishing that makes a Case knife look and feel like one you've carried your entire life. Using the thumb stud on the polished Clip blade allows easy, efficient opening and locking to get the job done. The TrapperLock family includes handles of Bone, Carbon Fiber and Synthetic, and each knife comes complete with thumb stud, nickel silver bolsters and belt clip. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
Old Red Bone
Our Pocket Worn Old Red Bone handle is Corn Cob Jigged to give it a look and feel that's just right, right now.
The Clip blade is extremely versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.
- Mirror-Polished Tru-Sharp surgical steel blade
- Corn Cob Jig Pocket Worn Old Red Bone handle with Case Oval Script shield.
- One-hand opening liner locking Clip blade
- Thumb stud and belt clip.
- Length: 4.13 inches closed and 3.6 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
- 2743 (6154L SS)4 1/8 in (10.48 cm) closed, 3.4 oz (96.4 g)